ATI has recruited over 1000 ESL teachers for Thailand Project over last 6 years
TEACH ENGLISH IN THAILAND WITH ATI TODAY!
Explore Thailand Project – Overview
Experience Exotic Thailand with an ESL JOB for one semester starting this fall
Phuket is a perfect destination for candidates to earn an international TEFL Certificate while on a tropical holiday. The tropical island of Phuket with its gorgeous pristine palm fringed pallid beaches, the desolate islands and majestic mountains has for time immemorial captivated many hearts. …. Gives candidates a chance to do most of course online at their own pace and1 week course in pristine Phuket, followed by 5 months paid internship in Thailand.
Accredited Online TEFL Course of 80 hrs
Step 2: 1 weeks TEFL Course in Phuket (In class full time)
Step 3: You will have to start teaching in a school of Thailand in May.
* Candidates can complete the 80 hours TEFL Online course even during the 3-4 months of teaching internship.
Why should you do ETP?
Many people complete a Teacher Training Course but then spend a couple of months applying for a TEFL job in Thailand, going for interviews, getting paper work organized in trying to get a job. But once you have enrolled in the ETP program, all you have to do is plan for your trip, buy your ticket and the rest is our headache.
Why In-Class TEFL Course is Beneficial for Teachers?
Teaching and learning is as primal as human society and is also visible in the animal kingdom. However of late we have seen the popularity of online learning on the rise and even in some quarters there has been talk whether teachers are required at all or not? Well, what people are failing to realize is teachers or instructors will always be there only the tools that they use has changed from just aural input to printed material to digital inputs. But the teacher will always be required to transform that information to knowledge that learners will require. No computer or sophisticated technology can replace the emotional quotient that exists between a learner and the instructor. Therefore the learning which is beyond the text can only happen when there is a face to face contact. The wide variety of experiences, ideas, thoughts and opinions that are exchanged between teacher and learner and also between peers cannot be replicated by web learning. The immediate clarification of doubt or rich exchange of thoughts is only possible when people are learning in a group. Essential 21st century skills of collaboration, cooperation, problem solving are all fostered in a teaching learning environment. Classrooms are not places only to access content for cognitive development but to imbibe and enhance social, emotional, aesthetic and at times spiritual development. Although technological advancements has been the greatest in the last century but technology can never replicate the human mind, heart and soul which are touched and nurtured by teachers in the classroom.
30th April 2014
Course Fees is
699 US$ 499
(Limited period) which includes
120 hours International TEFL Certificate ( 80hours Online TEFL Program +40 hours 1 week TEFL Course in Phuket)
Teaching internship of 4-5 months
Accommodation cost for this entire period is also inclusive.
- The TESOL Certificate Program starts sharp at 9 AM on 30th April.
- There will be a THAI CULTURAL TRAINING COURSE. This Orientation is immensely important for Teachers. We conduct this course for all our participants free of cost.
- Native English speakers (i.e., passport holders of United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa provided they have TOEIC) with a degree are eligible to join this special program of American TESOL Institute.
- Teachers in the age group 21-45 years are eligible
for this program.
- We provide accommodation to all the candidates in reputed resort in Phuket. Shared accommodation is provided to the candidates free of cost.
- Accommodation is also provided by the school during 4-5 months of teaching internship.
- Accommodation in Phuket is available from 12 noon one day before the TEFL Course start date. Teachers landing before that must arrange for their own accommodation.
- We provide placement in both private and government schools of Thailand.
- The age group of students is 5-18 years.
- The school timing is usually from 7.30 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. on weekdays
- Teachers would need to teach for 18-24 hours per week.
- You will be assisted with Visa
- Work permit by the school
Job and Salary
Teachers can earn a salary of 30,000 THB (1000$ per month approximately) during the 4-5 months of teaching internship. The other attractive benefit is that they will be given free accommodation during the internship months. Teachers are usually placed in Bangkok or North- Eastern part of Thailand. Along with the free accommodation, work permit, visa and insurance is also provided by the employer.
Nicholas Robert La Port
I joined the program because of the price. All other course seemed so expensive; this course seemed like a great deal. Also the initial communication was consistent and clear. The job placement seemed promising too.
A great location to be not too loud yet lively enough to have things to do. Also a great neighborhood to be in.